Sitegiant merchants can now integrate PayPal as an additional payment option to increase their sales, expand globally, attract more buyers, and keep their business secure.
PayPal is a global leader in online payments with a total payment volume of US$92 billion in 2010 – approximately 15% of global eCommerce and 16.5% of US eCommerce1.
Increase Your Sales
- Businesses get an average sales increase of 14% when they add PayPal2.
- Receive payments from more than 94 million active accounts worldwide3.
- 57% of online shoppers who purchased from a small/medium-sized business would not have done so if PayPal had not been a payment option4.
Expand Globally with PayPal
- Accept a variety of local payment methods worldwide with one solution.
- Sell to customers in 190 countries using 24 currencies.
- Diversify and reduce dependence on local markets.
- Alleviate seasonal market fluctuations.
Attract more buyers with PayPal
- 1 in 3 US online shoppers has a PayPal account.
- Active PayPal buyers in the US use PayPal on average for over 50% of their online spending5.
- In Australia and UK, PayPal is the most preferred payment service on the web6.
- 90% of US shoppers who prefer PayPal cite security most often as the reason for their preference6.
Stay Secure with PayPal
- No worrying about storing sensitive customer data – leave it to PayPal.
- Over 2,000 specialists working 24/7 to prevent fraud and identity theft.
- Highest available data encryption keeps transactions secure.
- Advanced fraud prevention tools keep PayPal’s loss rates extremely low < 0.2%”PayPal is committed to making sure that the transactions are secure. This really seems to reassure buyers.”- Kurt Denke, BlueJeansCable.com
How does it work?
PayPal is easily enabled through Sitegiant. To get started, complete the following 2 steps:
- Sign up for a PayPal Premier or Business account – it’s free and takes just minutes.
- Contact Sitegiant for integration. Telephone: (6)04-8900 122, Email: email@example.com
Now, you’re ready to start receiving payments. Here’s how it works when a buyer makes a purchase :
- Customers shop on your website and click the payment button to make a purchase.
- They login to PayPal to make payments using their credit cards, bank account7 or PayPal Balance.
- Remember it’s secure and easy for your buyers as they don’t have to retype their financial details each time they pay.
- You get paid instantly in your PayPal account and can choose to withdraw the funds to your bank account or keep the funds as PayPal balance for your future online purchases.
How much will it cost?
PayPal has no set-up or monthly fees. Pay only a nominal transaction fee with PayPal when you receive a payment8. See transaction fees.